SEN Guardian Mentor
I became a member of the British Army, Royal Military Police in 1999, and later transferred into the Army Welfare Service, completing an exemplary 22 years of service. During my time I served in locations such as Canada, Kosovo, Northern Ireland, Cyprus and Germany, and my last 4 years in the military was to deliver training and teach on SEN and welfare within military families. I work as a Leadership and Life Coach, including as a Welfare Support Officer with West Mercia Police Force. I am a qualified school counsellor and a qualified psychologist, holding two master’s degrees within this area of expertise.
• Command and Leadership Qualified
• Certificate in Occupational and Social Welfare with Children
• Foundation Degree in Counselling
• BA Honours Degree in Humanistic Counselling
• Certificate in Life Coaching and Mentoring of Adolescence
• Master’s Degree in Psychotherapy/Psychology
• Master’s Degree in Trauma Therapy (Armed forces personnel and Children)
• Currently in the process of achieving ILS qualification
I have been married for 18 years with two children Camren (12) Jorje (7), who both attend independent schools within the Shrewsbury area.